"It all starts with the language..."
Joining ExpatLanguageSchool.net, you will enjoy your language support online:
- From wherever you are
- Using your PC/Mac/tablet
- No hassle/commute
- Fully personalized
Portfolio: German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch & Russian.
We provide Swiss German courses as well, in specific dialects: Bern, Zürich, Basel, amongst others. Please contact us to discuss the possibilities and pricing.
ExpatLanguageSchool.net provides low threshold, 1-on-1 language courses and business support online, fully customized to your professional context and personal demands.
Here below, four of our options are listed, but we are open to discuss your ideas.
Why choose ExpatLanguageSchool.net? Some of our competitors have cheaper options, that is true, but do they provide the flexibility you are looking for? Are they transparent in their pricing? Is it really about a private class on a schedule that suits you?
Not convinced yet? Then go for our 'try & buy' package.
Fill out the form below to get in touch with your ExpatLanguageSchool.net account manager who will help out with any question or concern, throughout the process and 7 days a week.
1. Buy a single session at 47.50 Euro (45 minutes)
2. Buy a package of 2 sessions at 95 Euro (90 minutes in total) - you will also get input for three hours of self study and reviewing of your homework is included.
3. Buy a package of 10 sessions at 475 Euro (450 minutes in total) - you will also get input for fifteen hours of self study and reviewing of your homework is included
4. Buy a package of 20 sessions at 950 Euro (900 minutes in total) - you will also get input for thirty hours of self study and reviewing of your homework is included. Typically, this package will bring a motivated starter 1 level up, from A0 to A2.
On a tight budget?
Why not consider to take online lessons together with a friend or colleague and share the cost? We are open to discuss your ideas!
Sessions of 30 or 60 or 90 minutes, why not? We are flexible and open to discuss your personal requirements.
Click the button "contact us" here above, or send us your requirements using the contact form at the bottom of the page.
Ready for a challenge?
Then let us know two 'things':
1. How many tutor sessions does the average student need, to grow from the starter level to the basis level?
2. How many tutor sessions do you need, to grow from the starter level to the basis level?
If your answer to question 1 is within + or - 10% of the right number, you will earn a life-long discount of 5% on your language course budget. Get in touch, using the webform here below!
Get in touch
- Please mention the language you need support for
- Optional: mention your native language
- Send us your Skype ID, if you would like to be contacted on Skype
- Do check your email spam box: our email to you might have landed there